You’ve made the Right Decision to buy a solar system, now choose the smartest Way to Finance it!
Solar Financing and Leasing Options
We have many financing and leasing options available. We can taylor a program that will fit your needs. The best Leases on the market are from Sunpower and Clean Power Finance.
SunPower Leases offer:*
- No down-payment
- Low monthly payments
- SunPower Energy Assurance™—performance guaranteed, or your money back
- Unique early buy-out opportunity if you decide to buy system before end of term
- Flexible options at end of lease term—renew, buy or return the system
SunPower Loans offer:
- Simple interest, unsecured financing
- Long term—20-year (you can also pick 5-, 10-, or 15-year terms for slightly better interest rates)
- Low rates—From 7.99% on 20-year loans (from 5.24% on 5-year loans)
- No balloon payments
- No pre-payment penalty
- No annual escalator
- One-time principal pay down within 18 months—use your ITC to lock in a low payment for the term of the loan
- When it’s paid off, you own it—and you have free electricity for life
Solar Financing by Clean Power Finance
Clean Power Finance facilitates as much as $1 million in residential solar project financings per day.
“We were sick of losing deals to competitors who could offer a PPA or lease. After a few months of working with Clean Power Finance, our business has tripled.” – Barry Wardak, President California Solar Systems
We offer the following residential solar finance products:
Allows the homeowner to lease their solar PV system – saving money on their electricity bill, and avoiding the burden of ownership and maintenance.
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
Allows the homeowner to simply pay monthly for the electricity generated by the solar system – saving money on their electricity bill, and avoiding the burden of ownership and maintenance.
A power purchase agreement with operation and maintenance of the system included, where the homeowner pays the total amount of the contract up front in order to lock in the lowest rates for electricity.
Solar Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
An option for homeowners who prefer to own the system, this line of credit taken is designed specifically for purchasing a home solar system, and allows the homeowner to deduct interest from his taxes.
Home Improvement Loan
A secured 20 year loan that offers installers easier processing and lower homeowner qualification criteria than most other secured products. This product’s 20 year term combined with simple interest and competitive after tax payments make it very attractive to homeowners.
Clean Power Finance currently offers residential solar lease and PPA products in California, Colorado, New Jersey and Massachusetts.